Senior Marketing Analyst
Job Ref: SMA
Senior Marketing Analyst
Location: Bristol, Cardiff, London and Halifax
Salary: £49,000 – £60,000 per annum (depending on experience and location)
Benefits: private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and more!
Our client is bank that is striving to be the best bank for its customers and for growing the UK economy to new heights.
This role sits within the Customer Value Management (CVM) inside the analytical team at the heart of the Chief Customer Office (CCO) delivering better outcomes and experiences, for customers.
This is achieved by undertaking analytics to build deep understanding of customers’ experiences and needs through a combination of creative and strategic insight, and use this to deliver personalised interactions, optimised advertising and improved strategy.
There is a great team culture, very collaborative and diverse. If you like solving problems, and are passionate about using data and analytics to make a difference for customers then this is the team for you.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst you will –
- Develop SME knowledge about the customer data relating to one of the retail products, looking for new ways to contact customers about the products and services to meet customer needs.
- Take ownership of all of the data driven marketing interactions for a product area and be accountable for understanding in detail every element of the portfolio.
- Continuously improve our existing customer interactions portfolio, optimising and personalising to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Develop and lead a robust project plan for how we’ll achieve our specific goals relating to improving levels of personalisation and delivering business value from our communications and experiences.
- Coordinate & lead colleagues within internal and external teams to deliver against agreed roadmaps, working collaboratively to develop ideas and contribute towards the strategy.
- Work and support senior leaders to communicate the developments in Interaction portfolios, producing PowerPoint packs to update on progress against the agreed plan.
- Highly proficient in a coding languages such as PYTHON, R, SAS, SQL (Role primarily requires use of SQL).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and demonstrates an ability to explain technical data concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to be autonomous over workload in order to prioritise the right initiatives to achieve maximum value.
- Works well independently as well as being comfortable collaborating as part of a large team.
If this Senior Marketing Analyst role sounds of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315