Job Ref: 1315208
Remote / London
Competitive salary and great benefits!
We are working with one of the UK’s leading brands who are currently looking for a Security Analyst. The Security Analyst will conduct analysis and investigation of security events reported into the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). You will engage with key stakeholders within the business as part of the investigation and escalate any relevant security issues to the appropriate areas.
As the Security Analyst you will use leading commercial platforms in both monitoring and your investigations and will be expected to contribute the creation of content with those platforms to identify new and emerging threats as well as working closely with the Security Operations Manager in the planning and implementation of security measures and controls and facilitates the operational application security activities for projects, changes and fixes
What will you be doing?
- Providing eyes-on-glass services for select security consoles, monitoring alerts that are generated triaging them to determine incident progression.
- Investigating incidents to a conclusion, escalating where appropriate and working with key stakeholders.
- Analysing security reports to identify trends and working with leadership to develop strategies to drive secure behaviours throughout the business
- Creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to security designs/configurations, processes, and requirements
- Engaging with different business units and third parties to progress security incident investigations
- Identifying risks that are discovered during incident investigation and dealing with them appropriately.
- Performing Threat Hunting activities supported by the Cyber Intel function.
- Working as part of a team
To be great in this role you will need:
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technologies, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Network Detection and Response (NDR), Anti-virus
- Understanding of the attack vectors used by cyber threat actors.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows Administration and Logging.
- Knowledge of Incident Response processes
If this Security Analyst role is of interest to you please apply below
01264 326 315