Job Ref: 1289095
£80,000-£95,000 + Benefits package
Remote working (with occasional travel to client site)
CVM people are proud to be partnering with a niche boutique consultancy firm whose core disciplines are centred around customer led innovation covering, marketing and digital technology, customer strategy, multi-channel interactions, and digitally based operations. They are looking for a Principal Consultant to come join them as they grow and expand their client base after securing some fantastic new projects.
As a Principal Consultant for Customer Strategy, Interaction and Optimisation you will be a seasoned expert in this practice area in your own right. You will have the drive and ambition to build and sustain a world-class team and will be resolute about always delivering for our clients. They are currently leading several projects to support some of the biggest names in the UK to better identify the value in their customer base and build a personalisation and channel execution plan. This role will be very hands on not only leading on these client engagements but also delivering upon the strategic initiatives in place.
- You will be a recognized leader and will bring considerable experience and expertise to the company in the field of Customer Strategy, Interaction and Optimisation having spent 10+ years operating in this space.
- You will be an expert on decisioning and NBA, and well versed with the new tools and solutions being developed in this area
- You will have fully developed consulting skills, with a proven track record in a Big 4 firm or leading Boutique consulting firm.
- You will possess strong commercial and financial leadership skills and be experienced in the end to end consulting / professional services lifecycle.
- You will be a strong leader but also a skilled team player and relationship manager, you will be used to collaborating with and supporting the growth of client accounts, peers and colleagues.
For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315