Job Ref: 1339645
Pricing Assurance Analyst
Reporting to: Head of Digital Trading
Location: London or Colchester or York / Hybrid
3-6 month contract – £300-£450 /day
We are working with one of the UK’s leading brands within the insurance market who are looking for a Pricing Assurance Analyst. The brand is recognised as setting the standards others try to emulate and are known for insuring the homes of the rich and famous through the most innovative technology companies.
You will work with the UK Digital Trading team to deliver pricing requirements for full project lifecycle from initial scoping through to delivery and provide technical knowledge across the various insurance platforms. You will become a subject matter expert for pricing on digital platforms and build strong relationships across the business, within the pricing team as well as 3rd party stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of eliciting, documenting and delivering high quality business analysis deliverables.
- Good general knowledge of programming and statistical tools such as Excel, SQL
- The ability to combine “soft” influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with “leadership” qualities that will encourage stakeholders to positively respond to questions, enquiries and requests to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment where the speed of response is critical to success
- Working with third party software houses / pricing software
- Pricing analytics
- Working in the insurance industry
If you would like to find out more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org