Head of SEO
Job Ref: 1379887
Head of SEO
Based in London with hybrid working
£90,000-£100,000 + bonus, benefits and car allowance
CVM People are proud to be partnering with a heritage brand known within most households. They are searching for a Head of SEO to sit within their group function. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to an organization in a newly created role to assist in functionalizing digital marketing activity across their products and services.
The opportunity looks across all aspects of SEO involving onsite, offsite, and technical, managing an in-house team and agencies. It will be responsible for SEO performance for each of the service areas and operating with various stakeholders throughout the group to fully comprehend product and commercial significances.
This role will be working with the Director of Digital Marketing to establish the SEO strategy across the Group and employ it with a team of manager and executives, therefore if you are looking for an opportunity to build a strategy and team from scratch, and really make an impact for a leading brand, this could be perfect for you!
Experience we are looking for:
- 8+ years search practice experience
- 2 years’ + experience driving and leading SEO in a competitive, performance driven business across technical SEO, unpaid and onsite and offsite
- History of overseeing a constant trading method involving monthly forecasting with strong numerical and commercial skills
- Expert understanding of Google algorithm updates and consequences on strategy
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good project management and stakeholder management skills- the ability to work to a roadmap and across multiple teams
- Highly passionate for digital marketing and search, and confident establishing best-practice and mentoring more junior team members
If this may be of interest please get in touch with Kathleen at firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315