Job Ref: 1386891
FP&A Analyst – Technology
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 per annum (Location depending) + bonus
Our client is a leading brand in the insurance market that consistently deliver strong growth and exceptional returns. They are known for insuring the homes of the rich and famous through to the most innovative technology companies. Their customers are diverse and unique and are only united by the ability to provide specialist insurance tailored to their needs.
The role is a newly created position designed to act as a “co-pilot” to the Chief Technology Officer of the UK Retail business, helping to drive the future performance of the Change and IT function.
Its intent is to provide a fantastic gateway opportunity for a Big 4 trained (or equivalent) qualified Accountant to join a fast paced, highly commercial business that can offer career progression and senior interaction across the whole spectrum of finance activities.
This role sits within the UK Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team which reports directly into the Head of UK FP&A.
If you are an ambitious high performer wanting to impact commercial decisions and make a difference then we want to hear from you
What you’ll be doing:
- Business partner with the Technology Director including creating value through assessing business cases and holding the business to account on benefit realisation
- Own the overall UK technology spend story and identify risks/ opportunities
- Timely preparation of monthly management information for Technology costs, differentiating between support and project spend, as well as cash and P&L impact
- Preparation of accurate, reliable forecasts and financial plans in partnership with Technology Director and their wider team
- Work with the Head of UK FP&A in delivering a range of Finance projects. In particular, supporting on initiatives looking at tactical and strategic cost opportunities
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Professional curiosity to ask the “so what” type question
- Shows initiative, drive and ownership, strong determination to ‘get things right’ standardised and then automate the production
- Creative, proactive and innovative – does not accept the status quo
- A high performer with exceptional analytical skills and an ability make strategic recommendations
- A confident communicator with an ability to comfortably interact and influence senior business leaders
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315