Job Ref: 1314849
London or Northampton / Hybrid (1 day a week/month)
Salary – £30,000-£40,000 + 10% bonus & private medical cover
We are currently looking for a Digital Analyst to work with our retail client who are a global integrated omni-channel solutions partner for industrial B2C & B2B customers. Striving to be first choice for all their stakeholders, they know that this starts with their people which is why they want to hire the best talent, people who share their values.
You will be working with the Senior Digital Analyst and Digital Analytics Lead to support stakeholders across the business for all areas of Digital Insight, ensuring the Digital team have sufficient insight to optimise the customer experience and profit opportunity from the Digital channel.
Using data and wider commercial knowledge the role will support and challenge the Digital Teams around their decision making and development pipeline.
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 1-2 years’ digital experience of using Adobe Analytics for tracking and reporting on key aspects of a customer’s journey is essential.
- Ability to carry out descriptive analytics and basic predictive analytics used regularly within an analytics role.
- Knowledge and experience of using big data.
- Strong problem-solving skill set and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication skills, you’ll be comfortable presenting to large groups at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience of having worked in a Digital orientated business is essential.
- Preferably experience of having worked in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of omni-channel, multi-touch attribution.
- Technical ability in all aspects of the role in tools such as BO, Excel, SPSS, R, Python, Exploratory
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects.
If you would like to find out more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org