Customer Insight Analyst
Job Ref: 1410244
Customer Insight Analyst
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum
2-3 days in office (Hampshire or London)
CVM People are proud to work with a heritage brand who has been trading for over 400 years, an exclusive retailer based in London. They are currently going through a big data transformation programme, rebuilding their Azure data estate so that it can be better suited to support Business Intelligence and Marketing through the inclusion of customer data and a SCV, alongside finance and operational data sets.
As the Customer Insight and Data Analyst you will be part of the Insight & Analytics team who are responsible for helping our client to understand their customers better, which in turn drives more informed decisions across the business. Your specific focus will be on analysing broad sets of customer, transactional and product data to produce actionable insights. As Customer Insight & Data Analyst you’ll be the key driver behind establishing a standalone analytical toolkit for the team, allowing them to produce insight at greater pace.
Day to day tasks
- Access, merge and transform large sets of data from a variety of sources into logical data models.
- Use statistical software to create analytical models to visualise and make sense of the data.
- Translate modelling into actionable insight with the primary aim of growing the value of our customer base.
- Communicate insight along with corresponding recommendations to stakeholders across the business.
- Share knowledge of analytical software among the team, helping to create a centre of excellence for data analytics within the business.
- Work in partnership with our data engineers to enhance our standardised data sets, allowing for more comprehensive business intelligence reporting.
- Advanced Excel
- The ability to analyse and fully understand insight requests from colleagues, leading to the most valuable set of actionable recommendations.
- A passion for data and a natural curiosity for digging deep to unearth the most informative pieces of insight. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with prior experience in communicating key insights to senior audiences.
- The ability to create rapport and good working relationships, allowing effective collaboration with many departments across the business.
- A proactive approach with a positive attitude towards finding solutions for challenges faced, along with a keen eye for detail.
- A desire to progress learning across the ever-changing data and analytics landscape, along with a keenness to understand customer behaviour and motivations.
01264 326 315