Job Ref: 1337818
London (hybrid role)
Contract: 6 months FTC
(Potentially to go perm in the future)
CVM People are proud to be working with a new, not-for-profit client, who delivers amazing work for families and schools to keep children safe online. We are really invested in supporting this brand grow and expand their ability to deliver fantastic advice and support to their users. It is amazing to be working with a business founded on such strong ethics, and that really makes a difference. Therefore, please share this post far and wide to help us find them a fantastic, new interim employee to help them on their journey!
Specifically, we are looking for a CRM professional with a strong CRM planning / strategy background to join them on a 6-month FTC, as they embark on an exciting journey to implement a new CRM system to enable the business to deliver a more personalised service and build long-standing relationships.
If you are open to a new role, and would like to really make a difference, this could be for you!
- Strong experience in CRM planning and marketing communications
- Experience working with data to define a contact strategy and rules, ensuring that the business is GDPR compliant
- A true self-starter, able to work independently and design an engagement strategy from scratch
- Great communication skills, able to work as part of a team and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- A background in working for charities or corporate, social responsibility programmes an advantage but not essential
If this CRM Planner role is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315