Job Ref: 1143902
Central London (Remote and flexible working available)
Rate: £250 per day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 4 month +
Our client is an internationally known theatre company that operates in iconic venues in the West End as well as in other key locations around the UK, runs major ticketing platforms and produces award winning shows.
As the new CRM Executive you’ll join a specialised team responsible for using email, social media and SMS to engage a large customer base and for clients and partner organisations. It’s a great chance to work on the most amazing shows including well known West End hits including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Wicked, The Lion King and many others.
As well as contributing to these award winning shows you will also be building omni-channel CRM campaigns and automated customer journeys using industry-leading, sophisticated CRM software.
- Executing marketing emails
- Experience using CRM systems for email, SM, DM, push and SM campaign building such as Mailchimp, Silverpop, marketo Hubspot or equivalent
- Acoustic CRM experience
- A passion to learn and develop in the role; appetite to learn the latest in CRM, insights, evaluation and reporting
- Confident individual with a creative flair who thinks outside the box and can work in a fast paced environment
- A team player and able to collaborate closely to deliver email campaigns on time and successfully
- Strong communication skills; able to write engaging copy for a range of different audiences
- Attention to detail; able to quickly proof several email communications accurately
- Good understanding of campaign KPI performance metrics; experience demonstrating the ability to measure and improve
- Coding skills desirable, however not essential
If this role would be of interest to you please click apply below now
01264 326 315