Job Ref: CRMA
Location: Bristol, Cardiff, London and Halifax
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000
Benefits: private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and more!
Our client is bank that is striving to be the best bank for its customers and for growing the UK economy to new heights.
This role sits within the Customer Value Management (CVM) inside the analytical team at the heart of the Chief Customer Office (CCO) delivering better outcomes and experiences, for customers.
This is achieved by undertaking analytics to build deep understanding of customers’ experiences and needs through a combination of creative and strategic insight, and use this to deliver personalised interactions, optimised advertising and improved strategy.
There is a great team culture, very collaborative and diverse. If you like solving problems, and are passionate about using data and analytics to make a difference for customers then this is the team for you.
As the CRM Analyst you will –
- Work as part of a cross functional team to design relevant and timely Customer Interactions as part of our Contact Strategy.
- Support implementation of campaigns delivered to DM, Email, SMS, IB & Branch channels via our marketing tool, Teradata’s Customer Interaction Manager (CIM).
- Implement new contact programmes with robust test and learn set up that will deliver significant learning and value for business teams in product, channel and brand.
- Continuous improvement of our interaction portfolio, processes and techniques to improve the customer experience and reduce risk.
- Increase the sophistication of our customer messaging to deliver highly personalised interactions to our customers through their channel of choice.
- Provide recommendations for customer interactions drawing on experience of marketing or business activities involving (customer) data.
- Experience working with a coding language such as SQL or similar.
- Experience working with large customer datasets.
- Works collaboratively in a big team, also comfortable working independently.
- Ability to communicate well with others through excellent written and verbal communication methods.
- Excellent planning & organising skills. Creates and execute against detailed timing plans.
If this Assistant Marketing Manager role sounds of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315