Job Ref: 1423093
Interim Conduct & Risk Consultant – Consumer Duty
£600-700 a day inside IR35
6 month contract
CVM People are proud to be working with an insurance organisation that is breaking away from the norm! This organisation is setting the standards within the industry, they are looking for an Interim Conduct & Risk Consultant to work on their Consumer Duty Programme, who can really come in and hit the ground running for an initial 6-month contract. The role will be working with the Head of Conduct Risk and Controls, to look at the BAU impact of Consumer Duty and conduct.
- Finalize Procedures that sit within the new conduct framework
- Focusing on the Consumer Duty impact assessment
- Focusing on vulnerable customer data analysis, ongoing monitoring of vulnerable customers, call listening, helping guide the business on best practice
- Creation of cost-of-living dashboard to demonstrate that they are measuring and monitoring this for the customers, working with MI to help design and build to demonstrate we are measuring – analysing data and trends providing recommendations
- Operational risk event process – overseeing the existing framework, 30 open events, working across the business to ensure they are delivering against risks events
- Mobilise employee notification process and analysis.
- Mobilise HIC Voice of the customer and analysis.
01264 326 315