Chief People Officer
Job Ref: 1383289
Interim Group People Director / Group HR Director
- Bristol + remote working (circa 3 days a week)
- Package circa £100k –£120k for 3-6 months FTC
We are working with a super exciting scale up to identify an interim Group People Director / HR Director who will be able to hit the ground running and be responsible for the full people strategy. Our client is revolutionising urban travel and looking to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues, creating meaningful change. Therefore, this is not only a great opportunity to step into a brilliant role, but also work for an exciting brand who is set-up to see explosive growth over the next 2 years.
This role will be responsible for talent attraction, building a world class culture, employee engagement and building a commercial view to assess both strategic and tactical people decisions. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a broad HR and people background enabling them to look at the big picture and develop processes and engagement initiatives from scratch. Equally, given that our client is a scale-up, we are looking for someone who is comfortable rolling their sleeves up and is very action orientated, happy getting into the detail and working hands-on despite the level of the role.
- Significant experience in HR business partnering, leading experienced HR teams and generalist People/HR experience covering systems and people operations.
- A history of working in start-ups or scale-ups and thus comfortable with ambiguity and the associated pace.
- Confident building new processes and creating initiatives from scratch; specifically working across talent acquisition, organisation design, employee engagement and culture promotion and development.
- Strong commercial skills, with a good understanding of a P&L and a business’s key performance drivers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build strong relationships and present and influence a range of stakeholders
- Highly collaborative in style, confident operating in an agile environment and with good levels of tenacity and resilience to work on an ambitious growth agenda
If this sounds of interest, we would love to tell you more! Please apply or get in touch with Charntel.email@example.com