Job Ref: 1245452
Package: £70,000 to £75,000 per annum (benefits including 5% match pension and Bonus scheme up to 10%)
This is a brilliant opportunity to drive real change in one of the most dynamic and diverse clients we’ve ever worked with. Our client is a globe spanning, international business that connects buyers and sellers and supports the flow of business and trade in over a dozen specialist markets. Their platforms help businesses meet, discover products, and grow through major exhibitions, virtual events, online marketplaces, specialist content and data services. This is a culturally diverse, rapidly expanding company that is looking for someone to come in, assess the different needs and be a real driver of new self-service capabilities for their clients and digitization of the wider business.
As a Change Manager, you will be a core member of the Transformation and Planning team and play an exciting and key role in working on some of the most interesting and complex transformation programmes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have experience using relevant tools, templates, and methodologies
- Experience in a CRM/salesforce type project
- Have a passion for technology and innovation
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise.
- Have strong personal impact and resilience and be able to influence clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Be pragmatic – taking a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical, and sustainable solutions
- Be focused on achieving project / programme goals and objectives
- Be adept at overcoming issues and barriers
- Be experienced of full project lifecycle from concept through to implementation
- A hands-on leader, and a fantastic communicator who has a growth mindset
- Someone who is happy with ambiguity and a lack of structure
- Emotionally intelligent; must be able to unite people to accept the standardized approach to change but at the same time appreciate that different agile squads and tribes have different ways of working and are at different maturity levels as well as local market and cultural differences
- Confident team manager who can develop talent and inspire
If this role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315