Job Ref: 1464161
£600 per day (Inside IR35)
UK – Homebased/Flexible
Our client is a leading UK brand and is currently undertaking an exciting digital transformation where understanding the behaviour and attitudes of the customer base is vital to building customer journeys and experiences.
Campaign Developer will work closely with planners and strategists to build sophisticated multi-channel campaigns predominantly in Unica and Salesforce.
The Campaign Developer will be critical at all stages of the Campaign development lifecycle, including initial supporting stakeholder in finalised campaign Brief creation, through understanding/knowledge of data and prior activities undertaken, right through to technical build and deployment of a campaign.
To be successful, the Campaign Developer must have strong attention to detail with a keen interest in Data, including customer segmentation and audience targeting.
Whilst the role is predominantly functional, the candidate must be able to understand technical processes and have the ability to brief requirements into technical development teams.
- Build, test and deploy of new briefs to time and quality
- Build and maintain marketing universes and audiences as well as targeting, selection and optimisation rules and algorithms
- Drive improvements in reach, response rates and performance using targeting best practices
- Ensures customer engagement strategy is accurately translated into targeting and comply to quality assurance processes to deliver to the highest standards
- Ensure campaign, offer and treatment portfolio is compliant with GDPR and other regulatory controls and internally developed policies
- Use customer insight, segmentation, models to improve the effectiveness of customer engagement activities
- Lead the process to improve performance of customer engagement through use of optimisation and simulation techniques
- Build a library assets and templates that can be re-used efficiently and effectively by campaign developer community Key skills:
- Proven hands-on experience of campaign management and decisioning tools (Unica/Adobe Campaign/Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc)
- Drive flawless execution and delivery of data for customer engagement activity to enable the initiatives and objectives of the customer engagement team, within the boundaries of GDPR and other legal and compliance requirements
- Build a library (of data/segmentation) assets and templates that can be re-used efficiently and effectively by campaign developer community
- Lead and drive data-driven customer targeting using everything we know about our customers to be relevant and contextual omnichannel
- Create relevant & consistent experiences and conversations across key customer touchpoints
- Proficient in structured query language (SQL) for manipulating data from a large data warehouse
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315